2012年4月24日火曜日

Well, this is bad.

So, apparently we lost Emperor Antoku, the sacred treasures, my honorable father, and countless good soldiers earlier today. I no longer care if I die on this day, I will find and destroy Yoshitsune, no matter the cost.

I wish I knew what he looked like. Ah, screw it, surely one of his men knows. If not, I'll just kill them all just to be sure. I'm about to don my armor now, and I don't know if I'll be able to post again after this, depending on whether or not I can finally kill that coward Yoshitsune. 

I'm grabbing a huge quiver of arrows too. Time to flee, weaklings, I won't stop until Yoshitsune is dead, and anyone who faces my wrath faces vengeance incarnate.

This may very well be farewell, loyal readers. It's been great. But I've wasted too much time writing this post already, the battle is nearly upon me.

Until next time!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿