2012年4月24日火曜日

Brother, come on dude.

So they needed me up in the mountains, apparently there's been some trouble with the Genji and a chump named Yoshitsune. I'll go, I'll go any day of the week. A man who seeks comfort seeks death, I'm ready and willing at any time to be sent in to danger, at least you'll know that an enemy in one area will be completely destroyed.

But seriously, just after I finished setting up our camps in the hills, my moron brother brings his wife over. I don't think he understood just what sort of danger we're looking at here. If the Genji come down these cliffs, theres no way that you'll be able to get an arrow in time, and if my warriors care as little as my brother does, we'll have no chance of even grabbing our swords. Man he makes me angry sometimes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿