2012年4月24日火曜日

OK, seriously guys

I've just spent an entire year on this gods-forsaken beach, and I'm sick of it. I seriously feel like I'm trapped in a cage made entirely of ice over here. Ugh, and can we talk about New Years? How shameful is it that we had our freakin' Emperor present and we couldn't even hold a banquet in His honor? Don't even get me started on the Obeisances to the Four Directions. And who was in charge of the first three days of the ceremonies? Hasn't anyone around here heard of starting the new year off right? The freakin' villagers didn't even play music for us! They should feel insanely honored that our Emperor is camped out on their doorsteps! And yet, not a single note was to be heard.

So there was that, and now it's spring. It may have gotten warmer, but I still feel like I'm slowly being choked to death by this never ending purgatory. I cant stress enough how sick I am of these nobles nattering on and on about how things used to be in the capital. It's not that I don't also miss the capital, or even my seat back in Noto, but always talking about it while we just sit here all day doing nothing is going to drive me into a rage. And I can only watch so many kickball tournaments in a row...

Well, I hear that Yoritomo-dono is planning on sending out a contingent of riders to shut up that cousin of his. Great! But when is he actually going to do it? All these endless strategy meetings are killing me as surely as an arrow to the heart. Is there such a thing as deliberating to death?

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll have better news in the future.

PS: I made a Twitter account! Follow me now: @NotoGovernor

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿