2012年4月24日火曜日

Things went better than expected

So you guys know I was on my way to discipline Michinobu for not coming when we called earlier. Well, apparently they saw me coming, because Michinobu took off for his uncle's place in over in Aki. As soon as I found out about that, I took off as fast as I could after that coward. So I chased him through Minoshima up in Bingo, then laid siege to him and his turncloak uncle in their Nuta stronghold. Pretty standard battle, and despite being huge cowards, they put up a decent fight.

Not to toot my own horn, but I still captured their fort and forced a surrender for Michinobu's uncle Jiro in less than one whole day. He basically said to me that he felt like victory was impossible! Haha, no victory is impossible for me, so that's not exactly a feeling that I can empathize with!

So anyway, Michinobu fled on horseback with about fifty riders, which is seriously like a tenth of what he started with lol. But my man Tamekazu and around two-hundred of his riders surrounded them like a pack of wolves and cut down almost all of them, but SOMEHOW managed to let Michinobu escape. Seriously Tamekazu? We need to have a talk when you get back, friend.

Fortunately, Tamekazu sent his son Yoshinori after them, and that dude is a seriously good archer. I wont say he's as good as me, but neither do I give out praise very often, so take that for what you will. Anyway, Tamekazu's boy dropped five of the last seven riders on the spot, then took out Michinobu's retainer. But alas, he was still but a boy, and he let the cowardly Michinobu sneak up behind him and lost his head for the trouble. We didn't even catch the bastard, he grabbed his retainer and booked it over to Iyo, last I heard.

Well, in the end, we still got Nuta no Jiro for our troubles, and killed a bunch of turncoats, so I can't say it was a total waste. Still, sucks that Tamekazu's son got killed, that boy could shoot.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿