2012年4月24日火曜日

Its been a while, sorry

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, something horrible happened.

I finally got a chance to take down Yoshitsune at a battle last week, but that chump's retainers were more cunning than their moronic master and shielded him with their bodies against my barrage of arrows. Whatever, I still killed a bunch of them, even if I didn't manage to get Yoshitsune. Still, thats not the worst thing that happened...

So I nailed Tsuginobu and he was definitely down for the count, and my page Kikuo... well, he decided to run up and take Tsuginobu's head for me. I didn't quite see what happened, but someone blasted Kikuo off his feet with an arrow that ran right through him...

I grabbed him as soon as I could and threw him in the boat, but there was nothing anyone could do. He died right in my arms that day, and I've been having trouble coming to terms with it. He was only 18 years old, and he meant a lot to me.

I'll get you Yoshitsune, you coward, if its the last thing I do!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿